Our website address is: https://studiohk.in.
We collect personal data for managing our customer relationship with you. In the majority of cases, we receive the personal data from you directly, for example when you register for a Neste card or when you buy products or services from us. We use such data for the following purposes:
- To provide you the services or products you have ordered with us. This includes taking your order, delivering your order and processing invoices relating to that order. Where necessary, we also use your personal data for collecting overdue payments from you. All these actions result from the contract we have with you and they are necessary for fulfilling our obligations arising from our customer relationship with you.
- To provide you with important product info in Safety Data Sheets.
- To evaluate your credit worthiness in connection with your order and, where applying for a Neste card, to set your credit limit. This is a contractual requirement: we need to evaluate credit worthiness before we can accept our agreement with you.
- To answer your questions about our services or products or other requests, depending on Neste country location, we record our customer service and credit control telephone, calls, emails and chats. We always tell you in advance about recording. Our legitimate business interest is to improve the quality of our service and we use the recorded data to evidence, maintain and improve our customer service.
- To send you marketing communications, such as surveys and newsletters, and engage in market research which is relevant for maintaining our customer relationship with you – always according to your communication preferences. You always have the right to opt-out from such communication.
- Applicable laws require us to carry out appropriate due diligence for complying with economic sanctions, preventing money laundering and combating terrorist financing and to report suspicious business operations to the applicable authorities.
In order to ensure that we process accurate information about you we use the services of external service providers to supplement the information you have provided to us and keep it up-to-date.
We also collect data about you when you use our services, for example when you pay with your Neste card or Neste Mobile app or when you purchase something at our stations. Use of the Mobile app or websites or any feature of them may require customization of products or services provided through them in order to meet your specific needs or wishes. Read more about purposes of collecting and customizing your data.
Wholesale customers and other company customers
Neste collects personal information about their company customers or prospective customers contact persons to be able to manage the customer relationship, to market our products and services, to be able to communicate with our stakeholders and perform business and contract negotiations, maintain and develop the customer relationship and to fulfill our obligations resulting from customer relationships. We also send newsletters, feedback questionnaires or invitations to our events. The information is collected from the person him/herself or from our company customers.
Legal basis for the processing of personal information is the legitimate interest of Neste to be able to manage the customer relationship and to develop its business.
Suppliers, service providers and other important stakeholders
Neste collects personal information of its suppliers’ contact persons and about external service providers working at Neste. We collect information also from other important stakeholders that are otherwise regarded important to our business, like for example political influencers. The information is collected from the person him/herself, from their employer or from public sources. We use the data for the following purposes:
- to manage the relationship between these stakeholders
- to communicate with our suppliers and other important stakeholders
- to send invitations to our events
- to be able to assess the fulfillment of defined requirements, skills and competences. These requirements come straight from legislation or are defined by Neste. We for example need to ensure that people working in production sites have a valid contract and needed permits as well as that person have completed required trainings
- to manage and provide work orders
- to comply with local legal obligations concerning external employees
For external personnel that needs a long-term or permanent access card to Neste’s sites or premises, Neste asks for security clearance to be performed by authorities.
We use the information for our legitimate interest to manage the relationship with these stakeholders, to develop our business and also to comply with local legal obligations. The processing is based also on our legitimate interest to ensure safe working environment and to secure our assets.
Neste performs background screenings about its’ company customers and suppliers to check that the company is not for example on sanctions lists. These screenings are done about the company but it might include personal information about the beneficial owners or the directors of the company.
Online service users
When you use our web or mobile services and participate in competitions, prize draws or surveys, or subscribe for marketing material, such as our newsletters or press releases, you give your personal information to us. We also collect your information when registering for events or apply for sponsorship applications on our website.
Some of our services are available to registered users only, therefore in order to be able to use them you may be required to set up a Neste-account. We will use personal data about you – with your consent – to enable you to participate in such activities or send you the material that you have requested.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
You can contact [email protected] for more about information.